Maxler's Vita Women Sports Supplement is a vitamin and mineral complex designed specifically for women who have an active lifestyle. The drug is produced in tablets, packaged in packages of 60 or 120 pieces. The balanced composition of the complex allows taking the supplement to professional athletes, as well as women who train at an amateur level.
- 1 Effects from the reception
- 2 Vita Women by Maxler
- 3 How to take Vita Women
- 4 reviews
The use of supplements contributes to:
- improving the condition of the nail plate, dermis, hair;
- stimulation of mental activity;
- resistance to stressful situations;
- increase the protective functions of the body.
The drug helps to normalize digestive processes, since digestive enzymes are present in the complex.
The composition of Vita Women by Maxler
The supplement contains not only minerals and vitamins, but also other ingredients. The composition of the drug is represented by the following substances:
- digestive enzymes;
- a mixture of phytoestrogens;
- polyunsaturated fatty Omega-3 and Omega-6 acids;
- cranberry extract and citrus bioflavonoids.
This ratio of components gave the complex a wide spectrum of action.
How to take Vita Women
The daily recommended dosage is 2 tablets. Take the drug with food. The vitamin complex is recommended to drink with water. The optimal duration of the course is about one and a half months, after which they definitely take a break for 4-6 weeks. The supplement is absolutely safe and does not cause any side effects.
To increase the result of taking vitamins, take other sports supplements. Specialists of the manufacturer, depending on the goals set, suggest using this complex in the following combinations:
- with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, when the goal is to improve the condition of joints and ligaments;
- with 100% Golden Whey to gain lean muscle mass, improve relief, but girls should not drink a whole portion, but half;
- with Amino BCAA 4200, if you want to improve the quality and speed of recovery processes, as well as improve endurance;
- L-Carnitine Comfortable Shape for burning excess body fat and preserving muscle mass.
Mineral and vitamin complex is considered the best of similar products produced by manufacturers of sports nutrition, but it can not replace a proper and healthy diet. In the diet of every woman who is actively involved in sports, fruits and vegetables, which are a source of micro and macro elements, must be present.
Most athletes, sharing their experience on taking the complex, are satisfied with the result. Girls note the high efficiency, quality and availability of the supplement, as well as a convenient form of release and a perfectly balanced composition.
In their reviews, athletes emphasize that the complex does not cause allergies and any side effects. The latter factor is especially important, because among analogues from other manufacturers there are those that cause side effects. Some girls find this supplement much more balanced and rich in composition than Opti-Women.